How Win-River Resort & Casino uses Your Personal Information. This policy outlines how Win-River Resort & Casino collects personal information through gaming, giveaways, promotions, the River Club Program and Win-River Resort & Casino Websites and how that information will be used. “Personal information” is information that you voluntarily provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, address, email address, and/or phone number. Personal information can also include information that is collected electronically such as transaction history and gaming activity.
We may collect personal information through (but not limited to) the following processes:
- If you participate in gaming, a contest or a promotion
- If you sign up for a River Club Account
- If you subscribe to Direct Mail Marketing or
- If you contact us via the Win-River Resort & Casino Website
We may also collect personal information by email, postal mail, telephone, and other means. Personal information may also include items published on Win-River Resort & Casino Websites such as: your photo (if you have signed a Standard Release Form); first name and last initial.
We DO NOT provide personal information to third parties for the marketing of their products and services. However, we reserve the right to disclose personal information to our partners, such as Redding Rancheria, Win-River Mini Mart and River Tasalmi Golf Club.
We will share personal information only for reasons below:
- We provide personal information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Win-River Resort & Casino. We contractually require any partner company to protect our guests on our behalf. These companies may use your personal information to help Win-River Resort & Casino communicate to you offers and promotions from Win-River Resort & Casino and our marketing partners.
- To comply with legal matters such as a subpoena, court order or a search warrant; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In order to prevent, investigate, or otherwise address fraud, security issues, technical issues or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Win-River Resort & Casino.
To edit or archive your River Club Account or to be removed from our direct mailing list, please visit the River Club at the entrance of Win-River Resort & Casino with a valid photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID, Tribal ID or Passport.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Win-River Resort & Casino’s River Club Program, such as program changes and update messages that are considered part of your River Club Account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Certain areas of our site are intended for persons 21 years of age or older. If you are under age 21, we ask that you do not provide information to us, nor will we knowingly collect information from people under the age of 21. Any offers, promotions, or contests we conduct are not open to persons younger than 21 years of age. We reserve the right to verify your age at any time for any reason and may refuse admittance or service to a person who does not have valid age identification at any time.
Win-River Resort & Casino may update this policy at any time without notice. The revised policy will be posted on the Win-River Resort & Casino Websites.
Win-River Resort & Casino Blog
This is a page for supporters and friends of Win-River Resort & Casino, and we encourage open discussion and invite you to share your opinion. However, we reserve the right to delete posts containing any of the following elements:
– spam / off-topic
– personal attacks
– promoting violence
– promoting illegal or questionable activities